Position: Sr. Manager / AGM-Finance and Accounts
Key Responsible Areas:
2.Direct Tax & Assessments
4.MIS & Budgeting
5.Banking & Working Capital Management
- Helping CFO in carrying out his job.
- Thorough knowledge of Income Tax as well as GST provisions.
- Returns of listed company
- Monthly MIS, Quarterly Limited Review and Annual Closing
- Finalization of Accounts
- Handling Statutory, Tax and TP Audits
- Co-ordination with Purchases, Stores
- Attending to auditors both internal as well as statutory
- Providing required information to company secretary for carrying out his responsibilities
- Treasury management
- Adherence to statutory compliance and group policies and enforcing internal controls
- Preparation and submission of CMA to banks as well as the periodic reporting to banks.
- Ensure the SAP is fully utilized as to its capabilities
- Ensure the inventory levels in SAP and in Books of Account reconcile
- Ensure supplementary invoicing on customers on account of price rise in basic material(steel)
- Preparation of re-portable accounts in Ind AS format
- Job allocation for the accounting staff
Required Candidate profile
- Minimum 12 Years experience in Accounts & Finance field especially with a Manufacturing Set-up.
- Experience in finalization of accounts in a Listed company / Minimum Turnover of 200 Cr. is mandatory.
- Experience with manufacturing / plant controlling is required
- Fully conversant with SAP with minimum 2 years experience of FICO module of SAP is required.
- Behavioral skills: transparency, integrity and strong interpersonal skills to influence & convince
Qualification : MBA (Finance) / M. Com / ICWA
****Looking for someone who is based in Pune and can join at the earliest.
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 13,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:MBA/PGDM - Finance, ICWA (CMA), CA - Any Specialization, M.Com - Commerce