Organization : A leading ERP software solution provider
Location: Pune (S. B Road)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Accounts Payable
- Petty Cash Handling
- Customer Payment Follow up
- Bank Reconciliation
- Timely & accurate accounting on day to day basis
- Reconciliation of stocks.
- Generate accurate & timely subsidy documentation.
- Handle Area impress, maintain & monitor Area Office expenses against approved budget
- Provide relevant MIS
- Attend internal audit and implement audit recommendations
- Track collateral securities / BGs furnished to customers.
- Coordination & Data preparation for negotiation with vendors.
- Organize customer balance confirmations as per SOP
- Speedy processing of vendors bills, employees claims etc
- Timely closure of accounts
- Provide data & monitor actual against budgets
- Visits to vendors/customer for commercial / accounts / stocks related matter / reconciliation
- Monitor & comply with statutory requirements.Vendor Bills Processing
- Vendor Statement Reconciliation
- Payroll Processing and Payroll Entries (Contractual staff)
- Preparation of customer invoices.
- AR and Revenue Reconciliation
- Updating Document Checklist, Document Library and Client Reports
- Double checking of bookkeeping and accounting work
- GST calculation and filing.
- Review and preparation of financial statements
- Internal communication for routine queries and questions
- Should be well versed with English speaking & writing skills
- You should be well versed in Microsoft programs like Excel & Word and should be able to draft and prepare emails, documents, spreadsheets and calculations as required.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies.
Required Candidate profile
- Candidate must have hands on experience in Tally ERP
- Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable.
- Bank reconciliation, Vendor reconciliation.
- 3 Years experience in TDS & Income tax returns Calculation
- 2 Years Experience in GST
- Good English communication
- Someone who can join at the earliest
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:CA - Any Specialization, M.Com - Commerce, MBA/PGDM - Finance, ICWA (CMA)
A leading ERP software development company based in Pune.
View Contact Details+