Position: Admin Executive
Shift: 3 pm to 12 am (UK Shift)
- Vendor management: Follow up with vendors for monthly invoices, defining requirements, its approvals, PO/WO, related quality and cost check considering market value. Back up vendors
- Front Desk Management: Handling calls, couriers and visitors.
- Inventory management: Maintaining all in and out records of office related supplies like furniture, hardware & courier etc.
- Facility Management Services such as Housekeeping, MEP services
- Travel Assistance: car rental and hotel bookings and necessary follow ups in regards with all company's travels.
Required Candidate profile
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Marathi
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills, problem solving skills ,proficient in MS Office
- Compulsory: Experience in travel management (International Travel Booking)
- Willing to work in Second shift 3 pm to 12 am
- Stays close to Wakdewadi
- Male Candidate preferred
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,50,000 PA.
Role Category:Administration/Facility Management
Role:Executive/ Sr Executive - Administration
Desired Candidate Profile
A 30-year industry leader in technology innovation with a focus on data, analytics, RPA, and application services.
View Contact Details+