As an Associate Strategy Analyst you will meet & interact with clients every day, via video conference and eventually onsite, given client & engagement demand. As an analyst, you will engage with clients to support their most challenging business initiatives. To support these conversations you will research markets, practices and trends, collaborate with peers, create & publish contents showcasing our thought-leadership, research, continuously updating & growing your knowledge.
What you will do:
- Conduct business health assessment, conduct interviews and data / information analysis to evaluate and assess current state of the client business
- Create comprehensive assessment and action recommendation report under supervision of the leaders
- Respond to client questions and deliver high quality actionable advice through a variety of media.
- Conduct related Industry research, data and information analysis that will enhance the knowledge bank in support of solving clients business challenges.
- Work with executive leaders on their strategy in response to digital business disruption and emerging technology trends.
- Strive to remain ahead of the curve on new developments, issues within specified areas, models and frameworks through peer collaboration from your Leaders.
- Proactively work with the wider sales organization and deliver outstanding sales support in order to retain and grow the business
Required Candidate profileWhat you will need:
Subject matter familiarity:
- In business management, business model innovation, financial management, and executive leadership
- Knowledge of what drives digital business success
- Familiarity with the business models and strategies of successful companies, digital business giants & start-ups.
- Familiarity with emerging technologies and their relevance to business strategy
- Business Acumen. Understand how an organization operates & the drivers of a company's performance.
- Intellectual Agility. Analytical thinker with the ability to process and understand information quickly, diagnose the issue in order to take positions and make actionable intelligent recommendations.
Collaboration: Can collaborate productively, build relationships, and move work forward with colleagues and clients.
Communication: Can engage in clear, effective dialogue on complex concepts, and communicate them effectively.
Leadership and Influence: Persuades, encourages, or gains the support of others and causes them to take action.
Ownership & Impact: Accepts personal accountability, takes ownership and perseveres. Embraces feedback with a mindset of continuous improvement of self and function
You must be a lifelong learner with foundational knowledge and flair in business strategy and leadership.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's or equivalent experience in a business related subject (e.g. business administration, finance, and marketing).
- Masters in Business Administration would be preferable
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.A - Communication, PR/Advertising, Journalism, B.Com - Any Specialization, Commerce, B.B.A / B.M.S - Any Specialization, Management
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Marketing, Advertising/Mass Communication