We are looking for an exceptional Data Engineer who can contribute to building a world class big data engineering stack that will be used to fuel a Machine Learning product pipeline.This position will be contributing to the architecture, operation and enhancement of:
- A petabyte-scale data platform with a key focus on finding solutions that can support the Machine Learning product road--map. This platform ingests terabytes of data daily which need to be made available to a variety of Machine Learning use cases.
- Bespoke Machine Learning pipelines. This will also provide opportunities to contribute to the prototyping, building and deployment of Machine Learning models.
The candidate should have significant experience developing and operating a modern data pipeline platform and should have a keen interest in Machine Learning and Data Science
Required Candidate profile
- 2+ years related experience
- Deep technical understanding of Python Programming
- Production experience with Java and Golang is a plus
- Experience includes working in Agile/Lean model
- Experience with supporting and troubleshooting large systems
- Exposure to configuration management tools such as Ansible or Salt
- Exposure to IAAS platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure
- Exposure to modern Big Data tech: Cassandra/Scylla, Kafka, Ceph, the Hadoop Stack, Spark, Flume, Hive, Druid etc while at the same time understanding that certain problems may require completely novel solutions
- Exposure to one or more modern ML tech stacks: Spark ML-Lib, Tensorflow, Keras, GCP ML Stack, AWS Sagemaker
Good to have:
- Experience working with large-scale data
- Experience architecting, developing, and operating data warehouses, big data analytics platforms, and high velocity data pipelines
Salary: INR 15,00,000 - 25,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:RS Consultants