Business Title: Executive Assistant to Vice President & Organization Communication
Organization : A leading MNC
Provide high level secretarial and administrative support to VP, India, requiring discretion, confidentiality, a good understanding of technical and business vocabulary, and a detailed knowledge of the organization's operations, procedures, and people.
- Monthly Communication from Vice president's desk
- All internal communication to employees V.P/mgmt. team
- Organizing and managing appointments and calendar
- Organizing domestic and foreign travel
- Arranging Visa Processing
- Arrangement and organize visits for guests of V.P(travel, hotel, taxi etc.)
- Maintaining V. P's office
- Renovation coordination of V. P's office (as and when required)
- Customer visit schedule and plan - coordination with sales
- Important information about customer and market for the customers whom visit plan is in place.
- All internal communication at Plant
- Notice board display
- Intranet publish, article preparation
- Communication meetings with VP
- Preparation of Circulars as & when required
- Printing of banners & communication material.
- Event management:
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Long term service award
- Organizing Anniversary gifts for employees
- Give away/gifts to customers and guests
- Participating and organizing booth for the exhibition
- Organizing all events
- Site services
- Renovation of offices and cafeteria
- Renovation of V.P office
- Making the plant as Green unit
Required Candidate profileREQUIRED COMPETENCIES
- In-depth understanding of MS Office
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Should have demonstrated stability in career
- Around 4 to 6 years of Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience (Preferably in manufacturing companies)
- Any bachelor's degree or master's degree, Diploma in Secretarial practice will be added advantage
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.A - Any Specialization, B.Com - Commerce, B.Sc - Any Specialization, BHM - Hotel Management, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, B.B.A / B.M.S - Management