We are looking for ERP Support Analyst ( SAP FICO & ML ) for a support and maintenance project for a large US client.
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Provide day-to-day functional support for FICO and ML for incident and service request
- Analyze, trouble shoot and provide corrective actions for incident resolution.
- For Critical PI incident, need to assess impact and urgency and activate MIM bridge call to get respective teams to resolve the incident within 24 hours to minimize impact to business operations.
- Document work notes/activity on Remedy System promptly to provide frequent status updates to Business/Finance Customers.
- Follow Remedy System incident resolution process for creating change requests, tasks, documenting test results and align with CAB review expectations/deadlines.
- Prioritize and focus on resolving the most valuable items first, when competing priorities
- Minimize break fix/system issues in FICO and ML process areas by identify the root cause and fix it permanently.
- Ensure incident resolution is completed within expected SLA - Critical P1 : 1 day; High P2 :1 day; Medium P3 : 5 days and Low P4 : 10 days
- Business Process Analyst for Initiatives/Enhancement requests
- Gather clear business requirements, functional design, test plans and detailed implementation plan.
- Design and document control values for configuration and FDS for RICEFW ID.
- Develop BPPs / End-use training materials where required.
- Perform cut-over and support go-live and hyper-care.
- Identify business & system process improvement opportunities
- Research and seek best knowledge on Industry best practices through webinars, white papers, FICO and ML expert (online resources) and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Adopt and deploy Industry best practices where applicable.
- Sought value creation and waste elimination opportunities and achieve them.
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable / VIM
- Bank Interfaces
- In-House Cash
- Electronic Bank Interfaces
- Cash Application, Credit & Miscellaneous Billing
- Assets Accounting
- Project System
- Cost Center Accounting
- Material Ledger
- Global Payroll Process
- HR Mini Master
Required Candidate profileSkills and Certification
- Expert knowledge in FICO and ML module and its integration with other ERP modules.
- Strong process knowledge in Procure to Pay and Order-To-Cash Processes
- Good exposure to SAP Event Management functionalities and their integration with other SAP modules.
- Exposure in discrete manufacturing industries.
- At least 5 + years of relevant experience.
- A Bachelors degree in IT or related discipline is essential.
- Familiarity with interfaces, EDI, and IDOCs Hands-on configuration experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to collaborate with multicultural teams in a global setup.
- Experience working in chemicals or discrete manufacturing industries a plus.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Ability to be on-call to provide support after business hours as needed
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to interact effectively with management and prioritize multiple initiatives.
- Technical proficiency, effective problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to consistently meet tight timelines and deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience in ITIL compliant Run and Maintain environment
- Willing to acquire new skills as required by the Project demands
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
A company that delivers value through its team with rich global experience spanning across industries and sectors, which brings the knowledge and expertise needed in an unpredictable scenarios
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:RS Consultants