We are looking for a ERP Support Analyst on SAP TM for a support and maintenance project for a large US client.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Troubleshoot and resolve SAP TM incidents within agreed SLAs and monitor TM interfaces with other systems such as ECC, GTS and other 3rd party tools.
- Perform configuration management activities in your respective functional area and ensure Change Management Processes are adhered to.
- Develop functional and technical specification documents for enhancements and initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to perform root cause analysis and revisit efficacy of provided solutions.
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions and provide POCs where possible, to stakeholders.
- Create test plans, test cases and perform functional testing before passing the solution to UAT testing.
- Acquire and apply knowledge in respective areas to continuously improve existing IT processes and solutions.
- Apply Agile methodologies and practices to perform day to day work and in initiative execution.
- Subject matter expert in respective functional area and ability to provide fit-gap solution to internal customer community.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Point contact for in respective functional area to support various Process Automation initiatives across the supply chain.
- Support change management activities
Required Candidate profileSkills and Certification
- Expert knowledge in SAP TM module and its integration with other ERP systems.
- Experience with XML Monitoring (SXMBMONI) Knowledge of SAP ECC 6.0 TM
- Experience with Data integration tools like Attunity Gold Client, Redwood BPA and PowerBI.
- Good exposure to SAP Event Management functionalities and their integration with other SAP modules.
- At least 5 + years of relevant experience.
- A Bachelors degree in IT or related discipline is essential.
- Familiarity with interfaces, EDI, and IDOCs Hands-on configuration experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to collaborate with multicultural teams in a global setup.
- Experience working in chemicals or discrete manufacturing industries a plus. Excellent problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Ability to be on-call to provide support after business hours as needed
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to interact effectively with management and prioritize multiple initiatives.
- Technical proficiency, effective problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to consistently meet tight timelines and deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience in ITIL compliant Run and Maintain environment
- Willing to acquire new skills as required by the Project demands
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 18,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
A company that delivers value through its team with rich global experience spanning across industries and sectors, which brings the knowledge and expertise needed in an unpredictable scenarios
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:RS Consultants