We are hiring an Enchange Administrator with excellent skills on MS Exchange, O365, Windows 2016, Active Directory and willing to work in a fast paced, 24x7 environment.
- Provide the quick and accurate solutions to the customers- problems. Meet all follow up commitments made with customers.
- Aligning with Customer's business time and communicate with customers via telephone, remote assistance, written correspondence, electronic service in a timely manner according to the service level agreement.
- Analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs;
- Participate in case triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and develop efficient customer solutions.
- Manage the healthy progress of service requests. Ensure escalating to senior and escalation resources at the right time with the right information.
- Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with resources from other groups and product team as needed to resolve customer issues.
- Effectively manage relationships with customers, and other stakeholders while ensuring high customer satisfaction of the overall service excellence
- Day to Day Review of all Incidents and Tasks on the Server queue
- Handle Technical escalations from team
- Ensure the team achieves Defined Service Levels. Ensure No SLA and OLA breaches of tickets
- Identify and highlight risk of possible SLA failures
- Identify improvement opportunities and present them to the Work stream lead
- Maintain a Risk and Issue register for his function and update the same periodically
- Ensure Exchange servers are patched regularly
- All Migration / upgrade projects to be delivered on time
- Ensure the Exchange environment is maintained in good health and all the failures are attended to and fixed immediately
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures
- Review and update the Technical and Process Standard Operating Procedures periodically
- Identify areas where document is unavailable, document them proactively
- Arrange and Impart Trainings on process and technology to the team periodically
- Being available always for supporting and guiding the team
- Monitor the quality of service delivered and handle clients with empathy
- Promote Proactive and Solution based approach to clientâs Technical issues
- Help team to achieve high level of Customer satisfaction
- Report the challenges and Service improvement plans to Work Stream lead
- Showcase high level of Technical Competence in P1 / P2 / Critical Events
- Collaborate with other teams well and showcase ownership and responsibility while handling Critical Tasks / Issues
- Record all the issues and activities being worked on in Service Now
- Flawless and 100% compliance in submitting Change Requests, Change Request Closure and filling Problem Reports
- Day to day tier 3 support of Active Directory Domain Services, Exchange, Skype for Business, and license management
- Creating and managing domains, preparing disaster recovery strategies, offering technical support to users, upgrading software, and handling user accounts.
- Perform root cause analysis to quickly recover from service interruptions, and to prevent recurring problem
- Performance tuning and advanced troubleshooting
- Provide technical support, as needed, to the enterprise
- Provide weekly key performance metrics and status updates to leadership
- Understanding of and adherence to ITIL best practices and change management
- Consult with other functions (e.g. application groups, DBAs, middleware, etc.) to configure platforms for product installation and ongoing support
- On-Call rotations and after-hours work and weekends
- Proactively work with business and service providers to identify and resolve systemic process and/or service delivery issues within and affecting the environment.
- Participate on teams focusing on improvement projects and transition activities.
- Influence and assist with the design, when appropriate, of new alternatives.
- Update Technical Reference models, ensure consistent use of technical architecture standards and lead complex problem resolution efforts.
- Shift work to cover global hours
- Design, install, configuration, and maintenance of the Active Directory Domain Services, Exchange, Skype for Business, and Microsoft 365 environments
- Provide 24/7 reliable and responsive support and administration services across the global landscape of shared services Business operations.
- Interact with all IT teams to support them in their collaboration needs.
- Analyze performance of existing systems, processes, and people and ensure corrective actions are taken.
- Continuously look for opportunities to make the processes more efficient
Required Candidate profile
- A minimum of 7 years of experience as a System Administrator supporting Windows based infrastructure and Vmware environment.
- Experience as a Windows AD and Exchange server administrator with 24x7 rotation
- Expert in Windows Active Directory, Expert in Exchange Server, Office365, and PowerShell. Experience with Remote Management
- Expert in DNS, DHCP, GPO
- Experience managing Dell, Cisco UCS and HP hardware
- Knowledge on Virtualization, Hypervisor, VMware, Hyper-V
- Knowledge on Lync server and Proof point Email Protection
- Good Knowledge on Anti Spam, Antivirus
- Good to have Cloud Technology Skills
- Good Understanding of ITIL Process
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 20,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:RS Consultants