Sales Executive â FMCG
- Overall responsibility for achieving sales and promotional targets for the company in the assigned FMCG market.
- Responsible for managing sales growth through distributors and retailers.
- Monitor, review and report all Sales activities and results.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors, distributors and modern retailers to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability.
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by phone
- Making appointments with and meeting new customers
- Negotiate price and convert into sales
- Meeting sales targets
- Promoting new products and any special deals
- Advising customers on delivery schedules and after-sales service
- Recording orders and sending details to the sales office
- Giving feedback on sales trends
- Mapping the customer entire expansion details and developing sales plan accordingly on the assigned accounts.
- Create monthly, quarterly sales and service plan for the assigned accounts.
Required Candidate profile
- Minimum 2 Years Experience in direct FMCG sales especially cereals
- Possess good communication skill and personality
- A graduate
- Willing to travel across the Maharashtra
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Sales Executive / Officer
Desired Candidate Profile
We now have a full fledged team across 3 verticals: Recruitment, Payroll Outsourcing and HR Consulting and are working with over 200 clients across India.
To know more, login to www.rsconsulting.in
Contact Company:RS Consultants