Experience: (5 Years - 10 Years)
Location: Deccan (Pune)
Duties and responsibilities
- Manpower Planning and budgeting, managing complete employee life cycle.
- Handling recruitment, sourcing the best talent from diverse sources after identification of manpower requirements within different departments.
- Preparation of job description, Goals & KPIs for various roles.
- Ensure a motivational climate in the organization, including adequate opportunities for career growth and development.
- Handling the Exit Formalities and do analysis on attrition reports & F& F process.
- Interacting & communicating methodology adopted for annual increments.
- Generating all Increment/Confirmation / Promotion Letters following the performance review cycle, resulting in 100% accuracy and on-time delivery while maintaining complete data with confidentiality.
- To facilitate / support the development of the Team members.
- Provide active support in the selection of Recruitment agencies which meet the corporate standard. Ensure Corporate Branding in recruitment webs and advertisements
- Mark attendance of each employee everyday in excel sheet.
- Maintain the individual record of leaves on employees individual excel sheet.
- Keep the record of number of Outstation weekdays, Outstation Sundays, Basic Program, Foundation Program, Any other programs, BNI, etc for extra payment
Graduation, Preferably MBA in HR /MPM
Languages: Marathi, Hindi & English
Required Candidate profile
- Experience with corporate company, especially with service industry like hospital, medical clinics, spa, hospitality etc.
- Should have demonstrated stability
- Should have experience of Payroll processing manually
- Hands on experience in talent acquisition in healthcare sector and managing external vendors (Recruitment Vendors)
- Hands of experience in HR operations
- Managing multiple branches
- Willingness to travel
- Managing Administrative functions
- Exposure to full HR ownership
- Possess excellent written & verbal communication skill
- Persuasion (Convincing abilities)
- Ability to work under pressure
- A team player and well groomed
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:BHM - Hotel Management, B.B.A / B.M.S - Management, B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Com - Commerce
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations