- Performs analysis of network needs and contributes to design of network architecture, integration and installation.
- Develops, maintains disaster recovery plans.
- Ensuring that the Company's infrastructure and its services are up and running meeting predefined SLA.
- Ensuring that daily IT operations and service delivery are properly executed.
- Developing infrastructure plan and capacity planning to meet business growth.
- Managing infrastructure projects.
- Applying policy / rules defined and promote it to its team.
- You will manage all operations related to IT infrastructure and service delivery
- Understanding business cycles, you will ensure that recurring business process run smoothly
- You will manage demand from users on IT services and supervise the delivery
- As a strong technician, you will provide technical leadership, create and manage infrastructure plan and standards according to IT strategic plan and roadmap
- You will lead or participate in MIM calls as necessary
- You will be responsible for all the SLA and KPIs and customer satisfaction metrics for your portfolio of services
- You will manage implementation and enhancement of IT infrastructure projects
- You will manage change initiatives properly and in a systematically manner to ensure availability, performance and reliability of the systems impacted by change
- You will escalate any new request that is not part of standard catalogue of services
- You will communicate with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays,
- You will mutualize resources, reduce TCO, centralize services, study opportunity for cloud
- As a decision-maker, you will decide what technologies will be adopted to meet future business needs, prioritize project, assemble project team, assign resource allocation, etc.
- Minimum 3 years in supervising IT infrastructure or same role
- You have excellent IT technical skills on server, storage, network, security, voice, cloud services, server virtualization and business continuity and disaster recovery
- Relationship between application design, data, and infrastructure environment.
- IT Infrastructure architecture and capability planning
- Large-scale enterprise infrastructure system development and integration.
- Business continuity and disaster recovery.
- You are open minded and eager to learn.
- You have a client service orientation, dealing with difficult situation, developing others, team leadership, teamwork and cooperation
- Achievement orientation, creative thinking, discipline, analytical, research and evaluating.
- Problem solving and Negotiation skills
Required Candidate profile
- In-depth Knowledge on ITSM processes
- Incident/Major Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Configuration Management
- Release Management
- Managed and experienced in running the ITSM processes
- Should have worked on the KPIs/SLAs
- Experience in PMO (Program Management Office) and managing the teams
- Should have experience in working on Service Now & Other service management tools
- Experience in Monitoring tools & should have worked as part of Monitoring team
- Coordination with all stakeholders for all process compliance activities
- Should be a Part of the Major Incident Management team and to drive as per the process
- Analyzing the incidents & problems, ensuring that no or minimum repeated problems
- Ensured that KEDB is updated with solutions and used
- Ensuring that SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) are created and used to minimize the efforts spent and not to reinvent the wheel
- Ensured that teams performance is improving and repeatable (not to reinvent the wheel)
b. Good hands on experience on running ITIL / ITSM processes
in a big organization / account
c. Thorough knowledge on reporting tools like, MS Office
(Excel, PPT, Word)
d. Should have in depth knowledge of ITSM processes
e. Good coordination skills
f. Risk Management
g. Excellent Communication skills
h. Knowledge on CA Monitoring tools is an added advantage
Salary: INR 15,00,000 - 30,00,000 PA.
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Role Category:Technical Support
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Electronics, Other Specialization, Maths, Physics, Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Computers, BCA - Computers
PG:Other, MCA - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers