Job Title: Specialist - Payroll
Organization: An MNC
Location: Pune (Dapodi)
Key Responsibilities includes
- This position is responsible for managing & administration of the company Payroll and ensuring compliance and accuracy in monthly Payroll activities
- The role responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of payroll.
- Overall responsibility for payroll processing and administration
- Manage certain time bound processes and ensure validation of data to be accurate i.e. Investments declaration, Form 16s, Tax Returns
- Ensuring timelines are met for salary disbursement and statutory compliance
- Ensuring Employee Benefits including Employee reimbursements as per rules and regulations of income tax
- Responsible for MIS and Analytics regarding payroll and employee benefits with Standardization of reports for better decision making
- Verification & Reconciliation of monthly payroll
- Calculation and deposit of monthly liability of TDS on salaries
- Preparation & Submission of Quarterly and Annual TDS returns
- Responsible of publishing monthly Payroll Dashboard
- Taking care of payroll accounting & provisions
- Taking care of audits & statutory compliance.
Required Candidate profile
- Min 5 7 years experience handling payroll and employee reimbursements in manufacturing set up.
- Well versed with statutory compliance
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce
- Diploma in Taxation
- Should have demonstrated stability in terms of sticking to an organization
- Can join immediate / within a month
- Not Looking HR Executive / Accounts Executive / UK / USA / International Pay roll Specialist
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 12,00,000 PA.
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:PG Diploma - Other, ICWA (CMA), M.Com - Commerce, CA - Any Specialization, Pursuing , Second Attempt