About the Organization:
India's best UPI based payments apps started in 2015 and crossed 2 bn transactions on its platform in 2019. With a customer base of 150+ mm users and 6 mm merchants live on the platform.
The role will entail developing in-depth understanding of Key Accounts of different industry verticals- F&B / Hospitality / FMCG / FMCD / Healthcare & Wellness / Lifestyle . The incumbent will be responsible for not only adding new key accounts to the network, but also to nurture and grow them. The role will report to a Cluster Manager
1. Merchant Acquisition: The Key Account Executive (KAE) is expected to onboard new merchants in the geography allocated to the incumbent. Since payments are agnostic to the category of business, the spectrum of merchants that can be onboarded is vast. The KAE must use her/his acumen and understanding of Indian retail ecosystem to come up with holistic solutions for the key accounts.
2. Account Management: Onboarding merchants on the platform is the first stage of a long-term relationship between the APP and the account. The strength of these relationships, combined with our technology-based solutions, will eventually determine the success in each market when the revenue numbers will be evaluated. The KAEs task is to develop such deep understanding and hold over each account that any competitor finds it an uphill task to even enter the account.
3. Map Competition: To be able to take timely action, it is imperative that we monitor market and be informed of competitions activity in key accounts. This will ensure that appropriate response strategies are being formulated and implemented. The KAE must keep a close watch on competition, share best practices internally and ensure that the organization always stays one step ahead in the market.
Required Candidate profile
- Post-Graduate with good academic record(Preferably MBA-Marketing from Tier 1 / Tier 2 Institutes from 2017, 2018, 2019 batch)
- Proven working experience of 1-3 years insales / business development
- Excellent communicationand influencing skills
- Strong ethics and discretion while dealing with customers
- Drive for result, able to demonstrate/quantify success relative to established targets and metrics
- Strong bias for action, problem solving and ownership
- Ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders and be a team player
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Marketing