- Performing maintenance activities on all machines.
- Preventative maintenance and breakdown handling of machines.
- Resolving breakdown issues of machines and equipment on time. 5S activity and kaizen.
- Meeting with operators and supervisors to understand areas of concern and attending to the same on priority. Preparing maintenance reports and machine log.
- Providing technical assistance and introducing automation.
- Documenting machine drawings.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.E. Mech or Science graduate
- Experience: 1-3 years. Relevant experience in corrugation, packaging, or paper manufacturing industry is mandatory.
- Freshers are accepted as well.
- Computer knowledge is must (Word, excel, mails).
- Good communication skills and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems.
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical, Diploma - Mechanical