- Design and develop Integration and eSOA solutions using SAP PO (Single stack).
- Monitor and support the PI technical landscape, including communication channel management, queues, configuration and transport processing for test and production environments.
- Perform or insure all required unit testing, and select functional testing, and all required integration testing is completed for developed interfaces
- Perform EDI mapping for new B2B partners and EDI monitoring for existing B2B partners
- Address issues and resolve incidents in production environment arising out of day to day business and IT operations on a high priority and support the various SAP A2A and B2B integrations scenarios.
- Analyze and validate the business and IT requirements, considering applicable business strategy and business drivers, relevant industry trends, key pain points, challenges and priorities.
Required Candidate profile
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience developing/reviewing/analyzing complex SAP Integration in a SOA environment using SAP PI / PO, and identifying/implementing recommended improvements.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in SAP PO 7.4 single stack.
- Experience in working on Integration Builder (Repository and Directory), Integration Engine, Runtime workbench, iFlows, Adapter Framework, CTS+ , NWDS
- Experience with SAP NWA to trace and log errors
- Knowledge in a variety of EDI mapping protocols in SAP PI / PO especially standard EDI X12
- Experience in data element types and various file formats (CSV, XML, XSD, XSLT, WSDL etc.), data transmission methods (FTP, sFTP, AS2, OFTP, PGP etc.)
- Configuration, implementation and support of IDOC, RFC, JDBC, File, ABAP Proxy, SOAP, HTTP, REST, SFTP, AS2, OFTP adapters
- Knowledge on XSLT/Java Mappings, Value Mapping Look Ups.
- Understanding of EDI concepts and transactions, including ordering, invoicing, logistics and finance with the ability to read and interpret EDI mapping specifications
- Experience in onboarding new EDI partners dealing with both Inbound and Outbound EDI Scenarios.
- Knowledge of EDI standards such as ANSI, EDIFACT etc and XML standards such as cXML
- Expert knowledge in a variety of EDI mapping protocols in SAP PI / PO especially standard EDI X12 (210,404,410,850, 852,820,821,823,824,855, 856, 810, 860, 870, 846, 832, 940, 943,945, 997) and XML.
- Experience with setup of new systems in SAP Systems Landscape Directory working in conjunction with SAP Basis/Infrastructure team.
- Strong knowledge on various SAP modules like Logistics, Warehouse Management, Customer Service, Finance, Payroll, Transport Management system, NFe etc.
- Strong knowledge on various VAN providers such as LIAISON, KLIENSCHMIDT and various carriers such as GTNExus, Transwide, EBaile etc.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 16,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
A rapidly growing in ERP company, focusing on SAP & JD Edwards & Microsoft Consulting, providing services for medium and large organizations in the public and private sectors
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:RS Consultants