Sales and marketing Executive
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy.
- Suggest ideas to create awareness of the brand you're marketing.
- Collecting Quantitative and Qualitative data through market visits. And Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships.
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing ,digital marketing and campaigns.
- To sell the company products services by creating contacts and further making relationships with the prospects.
- Tying up with corporate companies, shopping malls for setting up marketing campaigns within their premises.
- Performing Market Analysis and Research on competition.
- Assisting in Business Development and implementing new Marketing Strategies to acquire more Client.
- Assist in the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and Social media content.
- Promotion & Business Development through Digital Marketing techniques (SEM, SEO, Google advert).
- Visiting the market in order to expand the Client Base.
- Networking with others in the industry to develop new business opportunities.
- Achieving the Monthly Targets.
Required Candidate profileKey Skills:
- Good communication skills
- commercial awareness
- negotiation skills
- capability to grow in a competitive environment
- Additional Requirements:
- Medically fit
- Should perform "on site sales activities"
- Vehicle is must
- Excellency in written and verbal communication
- Any candidate with 1+ year of experience and any graduation degree/MBA.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Sales Executive / Officer
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.B.A / B.M.S - Management, B.Com - Commerce
PG:MBA/PGDM - Marketing
A Logistic and Warehousing service provider that caters to regional and multinational companies.
View Contact Details+