Job Title: Senior Associates International Operations (GL)
The purpose of this position is to carry out daily transactions for Domestic & International Clients. Also required to assist in maintaining complete records & books of account of Domestic and International Clients & report to Manager/management any adhoc information requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To handle incoming mails & act appropriately on such mails within appropriate timeline.
- Working knowledge of Tax Laws, rules and procedures.
- Preparation and finalization of books of accounts, Debtors/ Creditors reconciliation, Fixed Assets Register recon, related party disclosures, etc.
- Coordinate and work closely with the internal and statutory auditors, and consultants - providing data to auditors, solving audit Query
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles and develop periodic reports for management.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, vendor payments, payment gateway transactions, AP, AR, and inter-company reconciliations
- TDS, GST, Stamp Duty, Tax payment, filing of Returns, generation of challans & certificates and review of related entries in SAP. To ensure correct compliance within due dates.
- Improve processes and enforce internal controls within the accounting function to ensure ongoing improvement in availability, timeliness and orderliness of financial information
- To maintain records and work papers of daily activities & transactions.
- To assist in GL account(s) reconciliation on periodic basis and maintain proper record of reconciliation.
- To prepare & provide adhoc report(s) per Management requirements.
Required Candidate profileQualification
- The candidate should be B.com/M.com/ CA Inter with 2+ years experience in finance.
- Should have adequate knowledge of accounting & be capable to handle independently.
- Should possess knowledge of good written & spoken English.
- Reasonably good in basis MS office applications Excel & Word.
- Work location is Pune (Baner) Location
- Work timing is 10:00 am IST to 7:00 pm IST & should be flexible enough to stretch the timing if required.
Salary: INR 2,25,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:M.Com - Commerce, CA
A leading outsourcing and advisory partner for the SME sector worldwide that provides analytical information, technology, and domain expertise quickly and cost effectively.
View Contact Details+