- Service Delivery / Operations support (ITIL/ITSM)
- Installation, Configuration and Troubleshooting skills in Cisco Networking (Data & Voice).
- Providing L3+ escalation support to team Remote
- monitoring & management of IT infrastructure running on Cisco Networks with MPLS, OSPF, BGP
- Providing escalation support to team to resolve the issues
- Handling, Driving the teams in Major Incidents (P1/P2)
- Team Building & Leading
- Process oriented Service Delivery
Required Candidate profile
- Work experience as team lead managing the operations of a large Network (2500+ devices)
- Work experience as L3+ Network support Engineer in
- Big Enterprise network with MPLS, OSPF, BGP, HSRP, VRRP..
- Troubleshooting the incidents & problems reported on the above platforms
- Experience in handling & driving Major incidents (P1/P2), coordinating with multiple teams.
- Provide the root cause analysis on the major incidents/problems
- Contribute to internal knowledge management system and process documentation
- Good operations management (ITIL/ITSM process based) expertise.
- Good hands on experience on Cisco networking (Data & IPT) in Big Enterprise.
- Good experience on Installation, Configuration, and troubleshooting in Big Enterprise networks with MPLS, OSPF, BGP, Static routing, HSRP, VRRP, stp.
- Working knowledge on any of monitoring tools Nagios, Spiceworks, OTRS, etc.,
- Exposure on Cluster environment would be an added advantage
- Good Communication skills
- Good team leading capabilities, providing escalation support & mentoring to improve the skills of team members
Salary: INR 18,00,000 - 30,00,000 PA.
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Role:Technical Support Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:BCA - Computers, B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Contact Company:RS Consultants