Reports to: Director
Subordinates: Business Development Manager and Marketing Team
To head & manage entire marketing, sales and business development activities of
Actively involve in research, data & trend analysis, planning, strategizing and
executing various activities to grow our business & brand in the market.
Ensure complete customer satisfaction and timely grievance resolution.
Provide significant inputs to management for promoting and expanding the business
in Maharashtra and PAN India.
Define important marketing and sales KPIs aligned with business objectives to
Marketing team. Measure and improve performance of Marketing team from time to
Train, mentor and coach team members as need be in the rapid growth phase of the
Create cohesiveness of Marketing team with other departments to achieve objectives
Required Candidate profileDesired Skill-Set:
- Excellent knowledge and experience on how business can be expanded across
- different locations.
- Deep understanding of supply, demand and business dynamics, esp. in healthcare sector.
- Excellent multi-tasker.
- Creative and go-getter attitude
- A trainer and team player with good leadership qualities
- Excellent in written and oral communication (English, Hindi and Marathi)
- Education: MBA/ PGDM in Marketing
- Experience: 10 to 15 year in Marketing and Sales activities
- Industry: Candidate who has worked for Healthcare industry (B2B & B2C).
- Languages: English, Hindi, Marathi (all must)
Salary: INR 5,50,000 - 14,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Pharma - Pharmacy
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Biotechnology, Biology, MBA/PGDM - Marketing