Hiring for the corporate office of a manufacturing company.
Job location is Baner, Pune. Immediate joiners preferred.
- Installation of Windows Desktops/laptops and network printers.
- Remote Troubleshooting of Outlook, desktops, laptops & Network with Remote Desktop tools.
- Configuration of LAN, WIFI, WAN.
- Knowledge of backup, Anti -Virus & Firewall
- Work closely with various teams for early issue closures.
- Handle Level L1 issues and adhere to escalation matrix
- Provide necessary information/observations/logs & all required support to next level for diagnose a reported/escalated problem
- Good sense of end-user satisfaction
- Ability to describe incident and requests as part of ticket treatment
- Ability to create and update operational procedures (issues resolution, requests, and administration procedures.
Required Candidate profile
- Good communication skills
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a System Admin / Desktop Support / Network Support engineer role
- Familiarity with latest trends in IT
- Expertise in hardware / software troubleshooting
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Role Category:IT Hardware
Desired Candidate Profile
A leading manufacturer of Dissolved Acetylene Gases
View Contact Details+