- Develop test plans & test cases for the security software deliverables in MCU products.
- Execute the test plans that validate the security software functionality and work with the development team on problem resolution.
- Develop automated regression testing for the various security software deliverables
- Exposure with programming languages embedded C, python, shell is a must.
- Experience on ARM architecture (Cortex-A/Cortex M) is an added advantage.
- Ability to triage / debug initial level problems and be able to report findings.
- Experience with embedded system programming and debugging with JTAG debuggers is an added advantage.
- Experience in standard Process tools like Jira, git, and Gerrit is required.
- Experience in Jenkins, monitoring, troubleshooting, integration (CI/CD tools).
- Strong knowledge on the test tools like Test Link, Automation validation framework is a must.
- Ability to work well with others including your Team Manager and Product Manager in identifying feature deployment scenarios and incorporate the same in test plans
- Prior experience of designing Test plans for features from scratch is an advantage.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers
PG:M.Tech - Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Mechanical