Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and development of Verification IPs and models for ADAS and AV customers.
- Understand the Customers’ verification pain points, translate it into technical terms, and propose new features for the product.
- Work with the customers on adopting the product, training, helping them addressing issues.
- Deploy verification solution (composed of a product, language, and methodology) for customers.
- Support installation, integrations, and assimilation of new versions, and/or SW packages at the Customers’ sites.
- Develop Application Notes, Methodology documents as well as technical presentations.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Prior experience in design and development and verification of Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS), Autonomous Vehicles (AV)
- Experience in C, C++ and Python
- Experience in ADAS/AV verification using simulation platforms like CARLA, Carmaker, VTD, Scanner, PreScan, dSpace etc.
- Strong fundamentals in Software Engineering especially Object Oriented Programming
- Excellent human relationship, communication skills and fluent in English, both verbal and in writing.
- Fluent in writing application engineering notes /methodology documents.
- Experience of direct interaction with end customers. Previous experience as a (Field) Application Engineer or customer facing techno-managerial role is a must. Be willing to travel outside India at customer sites in Europe/USA.
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication
PG:M.Tech in Electronics/Telecommunication