Roles and Responsibilities
- Tasks and deliverables the consultant is required to work on and produce:Build data pipelines: Architecting, creating, and maintaining data pipelines and ETL processes in AWS via Python, Glue and Lambda
- Support and Transition:Support and optimise our current desktop data tool set and Excel analysis pipeline to a transformative Cloud scale Big Data Architecture environment.
- Work in an agile environment:within a collaborative agile product team using Kanban.
- Collaborate across departments:Work in close relationship with data science teams and with business (economists/data) analysts in refining their data requirements for various initiatives and data consumption requirements.
- Educate and train:Required to train colleagues such as data scientists, analysts, and stakeholders in data pipelining and preparation techniques, which make it easier for them to integrate and consume the data they need for their own use cases.
- Participate in ensuring compliance and governance during data use:To ensure that the data users and consumers use the data provisioned to them responsibly through data governance and compliance initiatives.
- Become a data and analytics evangelist:This role will promote the available data and analytics capabilities and expertise to business unit leaders and educate them in leveraging these capabilities in achieving their business goals.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience with programming in Python, and Lambda functions
- Knowledge of building bespoke ETL solutions, and extracting data using Data APIs
- MS SQL Server (data modelling, T-SQL, and SSIS) for managing business data and reporting
- Prior experience in design and developing microservice architecture
- Ability to design, build and manage data pipelines for data structures encompassing data transformation, data models, schemas, metadata, and workload management.
- Should be open to work in UK shift
- Good to have skills: A combination of IT skills, data governance skills, analytics skills, and economics knowledge
- Experience in working with data science teams in refining and optimizing data science and machine learning models and algorithms.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Data Science & Analytics
Role Category:Data Science & Machine Learning
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:BCA in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers
PG:MCM in Computers and Management,M.Tech in Computers,MCA in Computers