Roles and Responsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities
- Incident Management via Service Now and Monitoring tools
- Incident Management during Swedish business working hours (8am to 5pm CET)
- Incident Management 24x7 On-Call (typically non-Business hours)
- Message Management
- Investigation and analysis of requests with respect to messages or files that have been stuck or have been backed out when sent through the integration platform
- Analysis of logs and identifying errors related to messages
- Handle message related incidents from registration to resolution from a middleware perspective and ensure that the status will be regularly updated
- Communication with relevant parties in relation to the information ownership
- Work proactively and propose improvements in procedures for more flexible, reliable and faster message handling (permanent item on monthly meeting)
- Monitoring Services via IBM Tivoli and Kibana/Elastic Search. The team should act on alerts from the monitoring platforms.
- Update of support documentation.
- Update of SNOW KB articles
- Upgrade of Integration platform/components.
- Test of Integration platform/components after upgrade of OS or move of underlying hardware.
- Validation of integration environment after IT Stop Weekend.
- Set up and configuration of monitoring tools.
- Problem Management
- Create Problems for reoccurring incidents.
- Create Problems before incidents occur as part of proactive support and continuous improvements
- Suggest and implement improvements in integration environment.
- Change Management
- Configuration Management
- Release & Deployment Management
- Migration in technical debt activities.
- Participation in projects as integration developer (on-site activity in Lund at project start)
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience in Development of Minimum 8-10 years in relevant function.
- Skills required:
- Azure API Management, Azure Service Bus
- Azure Logic Apps, Functions, Key Vault, storage, Event Grid, Table Storage, Blob Storage, Queue Storage
- Azure DevOps and Agile methodology
- Influencing, Good Communication
- Willing and able to work independently and persistently.
- Structured and analytical approach.
- Problem solving approach
- 8+ years of experience with process understanding safeguarding high quality in solutions, systems, and technology.
- Self-starter personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills (English) and experience in working in multi-cultural environment.
- Customer centric approach, and comfortable picking up the phone to talk with end users.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should have excellent communication skills and to be a go to guy.
- Should be comfortable to say ‘No’ when needed and to put away the point in structured way
- Flexible to travel to Sweden as and whenever required.
- Open to work in European Central Time (ECT)
Salary: 18,00,000 - 25,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:BCA in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Computers
PG:M.Tech in Computers,MCM in Computers and Management,MCA in Computers