Roles and Responsibilities
Position: Business Intelligence Manager
Location: Pune (Currently work from home and post Pandemic you need to relocate)
Organization: A global product development organization with offices in Singapore and offices in Australia, United States, United Kingdom, and India.
It deals with A petabyte-scale data platform with a key focus on finding solutions that can support the Machine Learning product road--map. This platform ingests terabytes of data daily which need to be made available to a variety of Machine Learning use cases.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Manager to play a lead role in providing data insights, analytical support, business understanding, information discovery, and strategic perspective across the business, both internally across departments and externally with key clients, partners, and prospects.
This role reports directly to the Vice President, Product Management, based in the United States, and will work closely with the Commercial teams across the Americas, Europe, and APAC, as well as with the Data Science and Data Engineering teams in Pune, India, and Singapore. In this role, you will be working directly with data architects and stakeholders at Fortune 500 companies in an external, client-facing capacity, as well as internally with top-tier technical talent, business executives, and product teams to deliver successful projects on time. Your role is to organize and document information, mine customer data, develop creative methods to aggregate, curate and connect data sets together based upon business goals and drivers, and build software requirements for project delivery. You will be responsible for establishing a Business Intelligence department and team within our global organization.
- Collaborate with business to lead and drive delivery of insights and analytics
- KPI metrics development and reporting
- Create reports and combine datasets to enable flexible data views and understanding
- Promote data analytics and continuous business process improvement as a discipline across the organization
- Lead requirements gathering and discovery to identify opportunities for BI improvement and increasing value of reporting internally and externally with clients
- Provide educational sessions and technical explanations for customers - including both technical and business-oriented audiences
- Distill large sets of complex information into meaningful, bite-sized summaries
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3-5 years’ experience in leading business intelligence, data analytics, reporting and/or data warehousing and mining projects
- Demonstrated proficiency with Snowflake and visualization layers such as Looker, SQL, and relational databases
- Strong software development and database experience
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and capable of managing many moving projects at once
- Fabulous verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing start-up environment
- Basic proficiency with Python programming a plus
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers, Electrical
PG:MBA/PGDM in Information Technology, Systems