Roles and ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for a Software Developer turned DevOps Engineer who can Design, Code and Maintain high performance and available infrastructure.
- Design, build and operate highly available hosting infrastructure on public and private clouds.
- Apply experience of DevOps best practices to enable highly available & reliable systems and processes including source control, artifact management, build, and deployment systems for a global workforce.
- Maintain the SLA on development, test and production infrastructure by proactively monitoring, troubleshooting and fixing software and hardware problems.
- Drive build and release engineering for products across mobile, tablets, cloud, desktop platforms.
- Provide guidance and support to engineers on development, build, deployment and release.
- Design, document and implement consistent release, branch, build, and deploy patterns that increase organizational efficiency.
- Administer and maintain source control repositories, build systems, build automation servers, and associated automation.
- Drive continuous improvements within and across teams.
Desired Candidate Profile
- At-least 2 years of experience in Scripting with either Python, Node.js, Ansible, Groovy or Shell
- Good experience in DevOps, software engineering, release engineering, and/or software configuration management.
- Deep understanding of building highly available infrastructure using public cloud technologies and native services.
- Experience with successfully executing and continuously improving the release process for a large organization delivering many products with competing timelines.
- Strong understanding administering and troubleshooting software configuration management systems and/or source code version control systems.
- Experience automating build and release processes, build management, dependency management and continuous integration/deployment tools.
- Experience with Agile development and methodologies, Linux, UNIX, Windows, SaaS and mobile.
- Must be a self-starter and a team player with a service-oriented attitude with excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: 20,00,000 - 30,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required