Roles and Responsibilities
Position: DevOps Engineer
Experience: 5-8 Years
Organization: It is a global information technology company combining a global reach with a local touch. Headquartered in USA employs more than 20000+ technology professionals worldwide. From Cloud Transformation to Data Services to Managed IT Operations, it provides a broad array of proven, tested, cost effective and Enterprise scale technologies and services across complex interconnected environments.
Location: Currently WFH but post pandemic you need to join in Pune / Hyderabad / Bangalore / Chennai
- DevOps with a particularly good understanding of AWS (preferably AWS certified DevOps / Architecture)
- GitLab for CI/CD
- Programming in Python
- Bash scripting
- In this role, you will enjoy working with an incredibly talented and diverse team of data scientists and engineers specializing in deep learning, active learning, and classical machine learning with one of the richest data sets in US healthcare, nearly limitless cloud compute resources including Spark clusters and GPUs, and the ability to support a large pipeline of AI models directly into business impact.
- The ideal candidate will have a background in python, have experience working with large data sets, and have experience in building Machine Learning Platforms, applied Machine Learning and deploying data-driven solutions. You are focused on results, a self-starter, able to put the team-first, and have demonstrated success in using data science to develop and deploy solutions with a focus on impact.
- Fluency in Python. Python3 experience preferred.
- Spark or Pyspark experience preferred.
- Proficiency using Kubeflow, Airflow or other workflows and Docker containerization.
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- The ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner.
- Preferred experience with tools such as Spark ML/Kubernetes, some TensorFlow experience
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Spark)
- Experience in AWS or GCP using tools such as EMR, S3, EC2, Deep Learning AMI’s, SageMaker
- Above average capabilities with cloud computing techniques or tools such as S3, EC2, EMR, SageMaker, ECS, Docker, Gitlab CI, Python packaging, command-line executions and shell scripting
- Knowledge of common data structures and ability to write efficient code in Python.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to describe the logic and implications of a complex model to all types of partners (product managers, engineers, designers, senior executives).
Desired Candidate ProfileOnly looking for immediate joiner or someone who can join within 1 month.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers,BCA in Computers
PG:M.Tech in Any Specialization,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Computers,MCA in Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
R S Consultants
It is a global information technology company combining a global reach with a local touch. Headquartered in USA employs more than 20000+ technology professionals worldwide. From Cloud Transformation to Data Services to Managed IT Operations, it provides a broad array of proven, tested, cost effective and Enterprise scale technologies and services across complex interconnected environments.