Roles and Responsibilities
Our clientis a manufacturer and distributor of health care supplies and services headquartered in the US. They are expanding their team in India for IT services. We are looking for an Engineering Manager to head their E-Commerce division.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of applying object-oriented and functional programming styles to real-world software engineering problems.
- Hands-on experience in Cloud API and Microservices design and development using any Cloud Platform.
- Real time experience in assessing existing large scale IT environments towards migration to Cloud.
- Proven experience of Designing and building Cloud solution architecture.
- Hands-on experience in App Modernization and API development.
- Knowledge of a Container Technology such as Docker, Operating systems like Linux and relational database like MySQL.
- Leveraging deep understanding and adoption of agile software delivery techniques and technologies including Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- An appetite to learn new technologies and a drive for continual improvement.
- A keen interest in technology and self-improvement. Examples include having an active Github account or completion of relevant Coursera courses.
- Contributions to the technical community, either through blogs, internal workshops, meetups or conferences.
- Passion to build software products.
- Must ensure teams follow the correct procedures, policies and documentation requirements across project phases.
- Task allocation and performance evaluation of team members.
- Project scheduling and resource management.
- Planning, budgeting and reporting on projects.
- Make presentations on project status, present weekly, monthly and annual reports to senior management
- Communicate with client teams and gather requirements, conduct regular team meetings and track project progress.
- Interview candidates and hire resources.
- Provide an efficient working atmosphere to project teams and ensure objectives are met within the stipulated time
- A background of working with development best practices.
- A willingness to be flexible in responding to issues as they occur and the ability to identify product/deployment improvements to mitigate future occurrences.
- Self-motivated, Strong communication and team building skills.
- Work iteratively in a team with continuous collaboration.
- Foster teamwork and lead by example.
- Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; writing, publishing and conference-level presentation skills.
Desired Candidate Profile
- BE/Btech/MCA with a sound industry experience of 10 to 15 years.
- Good experience with Java, J2EE, Java8, Eclipse IDE, spring boot, Spring Cloud, Junit, Mockito, MySQL, and REST/SOAP based API development and Design Patterns.
- Any Cloud Experience (AWS/AZURE/GCP/PCF).
- Experience with Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes.
- Should have good work experience in Maven/Gradle, Junit, Mockito, XML, JSON and JMS.
- Good experience with any code repository tools.
- Shouldhaveworkedon SWAGGER 2.0, OAUTH, SAML and Caching (Redis/Memcache).
- Should have worked on the NoSQL database (MongoDB/Cassandra/CouchDB) and Postman/SoapUI.
- Any BPM tools (Camunda)
- Splunk or ELK
- Experience working on CMMI / Agile / SAFE methodologies
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
R S Consultants