Roles and ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for a React.JS developer interested in building high performance web apps. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
• Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
• Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth responsive UIs across browsers.
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance.
• Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
• Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
• Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
• Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
Desired Candidate ProfileSkills
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
Role:Front End Developer
Salary: 6,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry:FinTech / Payments
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:BCA in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Computers,MCA in Computers,M.Tech in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers,MCM in Computers and Management