Roles and ResponsibilitiesEducation: Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology/
Statistics/ Mathematics or relevant streams
- Instrumental in setting and building up a strong front-end system with all the latest technologies
- Analyse each application and prepare a framework for optimising page load time.
- Monitor site performance engineering to find bottlenecks in framework.
- Implement the available REST based APIs.
- Work on the latest in tech - Voice, Chat, IoT, AI, Mobile, and much more.
- BYOP - Bring your own process! We are always open to new things.
- Partner with the best brains in some of the other teams in order to support high performance desktop and mobile websites.
- Plan an end to end execution strategies in accordance with project scope/delivery dates.
- Hash ideas and crack problems while in product design reviews to provide your own special point of view on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Make your mark in a flexible, agile and fast-paced startup environment.
- Participate in White boarding sessions & brainstorming discussion with our leadership to devise solutions.
Desired Candidate Profile
Tools and Technologies:
- JS Frameworks: TypeScript, ES6
- Front End Frameworks/Libraries: AngularJS, ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery
- Backend Framework/Environment: NodeJS
- Package Management: Lerna
- Project Management & Collaboration: JIRA, Slack
- Version Control: BitBucket, Git
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Linux
- Caching: Redis
- Databases: MongoDB
- IDE : Visual Studio Code
What you need to know:
- An ability to apply data structure & algorithm concepts quickly and create comprehensive unit test cases.
- A solid understanding of objective-oriented programming, design and debugging skills as well as site performance engineering techniques.
- Ability to provide a strong rationale about choosing AngularJS vs React to be used for any given system.
- Keen attention to detail in order to think and cover every scenario in the system and plan the execution accordingly.
- Broad spectrum understanding of HTTP(S) protocol, web application standards, JSON, NoSQL Databases, AJAX, XML, asynchronous programming, DOM
- Manipulation, CI/CD systems, RESTful APIs, Micro-services, etc.
- An annoying thirst to be abreast with the latest technology trends and nurse a passion towards building great digital products along with other teams!
- Clear and precise communication skills
Salary: 8,00,000 - 17,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization