Roles and Responsibilities
Position: Executive – Human Resource
Location: Mehsana, Gujarat, India
Reporting to: Plant HR Head
Organization: A Swedish MNC
Overall target of the position
- Implementation of Training KPI
- Knowledge Transfer
- Competency Mapping & Skill Metris
- Employee Engagement
- Talent Management
- Improvement of accountability through structured implementation of PMC
- Interventions to roll out IR framework
- Culture Initiatives to establish group companies Core Values
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Undertake responsibility to implementation of Talent Development actions and to establish and manage a work environment that ensures employee engagement and satisfaction.
- To implement systems, metrics, processes and initiatives to build a performance driven organisation – PMC, People Review etc.
- To facilitate Knowledge Transfer at Mehsana as per the plan
- To continue with the engagement initiatives
- Plan, direct and coordinate leaning objectives and instructional strategies; including developing the methodologies for training delivery i.e. web-based, e-learning, classroom, on-the-job etc. in accordance to standardized adult learning principles.
- Build and communicate a training calendar available to all employees locally aligned to local business priorities and needs. Plan, manage and measure exiting programs.
- Manage the integration, implementation and operation of the learning management system.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and integrate the local business strategy and key objectives / priorities.
- Implement HR policies & procedures for the unit in line with business plans & requirements.
- Take responsibility to maintain the WD
- Anticipate and assess potential learning needs, propose adequate training to facilitate internal mobility.
- Elaborate, manage and follow the organisation training plan according to a needs analysis.
- Develop process of developing & promoting Internal Trainers.
Key Performance Indicators
One evidence of good performance related to each single task and responsibility mentioned above.
- Timely completion of PMC locally, Training Objectives achieved, People Review.
- Qualitative analysis of objective setting, Development plan etc.
- Employee Engagement Index
- Knowledge Transfer Competency evolution Targets
Desired Candidate Profile
Education & Trainings
- Master’s degree in HR
Desirable (NICE TO HAVE)
- Manufacturing Unit Experience
- Knowledge transfer in a start-up set up
- OD / interventional HR
- Experience gained on the job during professional life
- 4+ years within a HR department with basic HR notion
- Solid understanding, knowledge and experience in HR Management tools, policies, processes and best practices.
- High level of resilience.
- Tact & discretion
- Drive & leadership
- Strong communication and listing skills
- Ability to effectively multi task and to cope with complexity.
- Good influencing and negotiation skills.
- Good sound administration skills.
- PC skills, incl. windows, word, excel, power point etc.
- Mandatory (MUST)
- Sense of responsibility
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to listen
- Teamwork abilities
- English, Hindi & Gujarati
Desirable (NICE TO HAVE)
Operational & Leadership Know-how
- Observable behaviour & attitude needed to achieve the expected results (Know-How), choose those that are important for this specific job-
- Operational Know-how
- Operation Effectiveness and accountability
- Collaboration / Team Work
- Communication with transparency
- Customer focus
- Industrial Relations
Convincing and influencing
Managing & developing people
****Looking for a female candidate who's already based in Gujarat and worked in a global environment. Should be able to start immediately / within a month.
Salary: 5,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations