Roles and ResponsibilitiesHiring for a CMMI Level 3, fast growing, IT services and consulting company in India.
- The candidate should have experience with design and development in Java 1.5 and above.
- Experience in multithreading, algorithm, data-structures, database and collection is mandatory.
- Hands-on experience - Spring Boot and Sybase is desirable.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience - 3 to 10 years
- Experience in Core Java 5.0 and above, CXF, Spring.
- Extensive experience in developing enterprise-scale n-tier applications for financial domain. Should possess good architectural knowledge and be aware of enterprise application design patterns.
- Should have the ability to analyze, design, develop and test complex, low-latency client-facing applications.
- Good development experience with RDBMS, preferably Sybase database
- Good knowledge of multi-threading and high volume server side development
- Experience in sales and trading platforms in investment banking/capital markets
- Basic working knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Excellent problem solving and coding skills in Java
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Should have the ability to express their design ideas and thoughts.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
A CMMI3 certified, niche technology consulting and solutions company.