Roles and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of Relational Databases preferably MSSQL , SQL and ORM Concepts.
- Experience in designing and developing web applications using Java, Agile/Scrum projects, writing junit test cases, Jmockit ,Log4j.
- Able to work on various code quality tools like SONAR, FindBug, Cobertura
- Able to have exposure -
- To Build/Deployment tools like Ant/Maven and Jenkins, peer Code reviews
- To non-functional aspects of large applications like reliability, availability, scalability, security, fail-over etc.
- To performance Tuning and Load Testing etc. and has knowledge about Memory Leaks identification and fixing.
- Strong knowledge of JSP, Servlets, JSTL, JSON, Eclipse and tomcat
- Basic soft skills required.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Computer Science/IT.
- Must have primary skills of using Core Java.
- Able to use MS SQL Server
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers,B.Sc in Computers
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
R S Consultants
- The client is a human-centred digital platform and software engineering company Headquartered Silicon Valley.
- It engineers digital natives in the technology, healthcare, insurance, travel, and retail industries using technologies such as cloud, microservices, automation, IoT, and artificial intelligence.