Roles and Responsibilities
Our client is a payment product Company in Bangalore.
- Involvement in the full software development life cycle within broadly defined parameters and providing software solutions keeping into consideration, the software quality needs.
- Design and defining the interaction between the different component pieces.
- Write efficient code based on brief given by team lead.
- Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features / application based on brief.
- Develop and maintain new features on Java stack.
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Work closely with the peers and Leads to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Build software solutions for complex problems.
- Compliance with build/release and configuration management process.
- Responsibility to develop unit test cases for his/her project module.
Desired Candidate Profile
3-5 years of proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- B.E./ B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. in Computer Science, Electronics or related field.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with databases ( Oracle / Postgre ) and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
Salary: 6,00,000 - 11,00,000 P.A.
Industry:FinTech / Payments
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
R S Consultants