Roles and ResponsibilitiesWho are we looking for?
An engineer who has 6+ years in L2 production technical support who'll be supporting one the largestUS bank
- 6+ years in providing applications production technical support.
- Knowledge and experience in ITIL processes.
- Should have good exposure to Application Support on UNIX/Linux environments.
- Expertise in Web servers and Application servers.
- Expertise on maintenance of Middleware products like Tomcat, WebSphere etc.
- Strong in UNIX commands and Shell scripting
- Hands-on experience must in SQL/PL-SQL, PERL, Shell/Python scripting ,U-Deploy, Jenkins
- Hands-on experience in monitoring and visualization tools like AppDynamics, AppviewX ,Splunk, Grafana
- Ability to work in shifts (morning and afternoon shifts only), weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Contribute to the stability and service uptime of the production environment
- Work closely for technology partners for software and infrastructure changes
- Troubleshoot and problem Solve daily production issues
B. Behavioral Skills:
- Must be self-motivated, directed, and detail-oriented
- Proactive in identifying gaps and help the team in streamlining process
Role:Technical Support - Voice / Blended
Salary: 12,00,000 - 17,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Voice / Blended
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:BCA in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers
PG:MCA in Computers,M.Tech in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers,MCM in Computers and Management