Roles and ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities Includes:
Provide troubleshooting and problem isolation, live debugging, capture/interpret traces, analyze different logs and identify root cause.
NOC L2 Technician performs technical problem resolution, in a high stress environment, including analysis, trouble isolation and repair. Duties will include acting as a Customer Advocate in a 24x7x365 Network Operation Center for all OneStream internal and external, voice, data and VoIP services. • Responsible for analyzing, testing, isolating and repairing network and customer issues. This may include any or all issues related to facilities, routing and translations, voice and/or data, TCM and/or VoIP products and service and the associated CPE equipment. • Performs proactive monitoring, configuration management and fault resolution of complex voice and data services
Fault isolation, troubleshooting, and resolution support for critical customer network issues
Expertly troubleshoot IP and Network Security issues including routing, performance, connectivity, access, network address translation, access control lists/firewall rules, and network management protocols (DHCP, DNS, etc.)
Follow-through on all Incident tickets assigned and their resolution
Effectively work with cross-functional teams or vendors to resolve major customer issues
Participate in root cause analysis on incidents, helping to drive identification of preventative actions meant to ensure problems don’t recur, and delivering on the tasks within those actions
Provide rotational after hours escalation services
Support both standard customers as well as large/complex customers with custom designs and configurations
Interface with customers to understand Change of Service requests.
Escalate issues in a timely fashion. Provide all relevant information, accurately entering information into trouble ticket database.
Direct efforts so as to maintain service Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) within regional or contractual standard.
Manage customer communications and expectations until the closure of each case.
Work as part of a geographically dispersed team.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Ability to communicate and work across different cultures and social groups.
- Ability to plans activities and projects well in advance, and takes into account possible changing circumstances.
- Ability to maintain a positive outlook at work.
- Ability to work well in a pressurised environment.
- Ability to work hard and put in longer hours when it is necessary.
- Ability to apply active listening techniques such as paraphrasing the message to confirm understanding, probing for further relevant information and refraining from interrupting.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Ability to place client at the forefront of all interactions, understanding their requirements and creating a positive client experience throughout the total client journey.
- Work experience in a technical implementation engineering or similar role – 2-5 years of network or security support.
- Expert understanding of SD-WAN.
- Expert understanding of Routing and Switching
- Expert IPT skills and troubleshooting
Role:Network Security Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:IT & Information Security
Role Category:IT Security
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent