Roles and Responsibilities
Location: Pune (WFH till Pandemic)
Organization: A leading AI based product company
We are looking for a skilled Senior Bigdata Engineer to join our team. The role is part of the research and development team, where you with enthusiasm and knowledge are going to be our technical evangelist for the development of our inspection technology and products.
We are developing product lines for sustainable infrastructure management using our own patented technology for ultrasound scanners and combine this with other sources to see holistic overview of the concrete structure. We will provide you with world-class colleagues highly motivated to position the company as an international standard of structural health monitoring. With the right character you will be professionally challenged and developed.
This position requires to travel to Europe.
- Define technical scope and objectives through research and participation in requirements gathering and definition of processes
- Ingest and Process data from data sources in raw format into Big Data ecosystem
- Realtime data feed processing using Big Data ecosystem
- Design, review, implement and optimize data transformation processes in Big Data ecosystem
- Test and prototype new data integration/processing tools, techniques, and methodologies
- Conversion of MATLAB code into Python/C/C++.
- Participate in overall test planning for the application integrations, functional areas and projects.
- Work with cross functional teams in an Agile/Scrum environment to ensure a quality product is delivered.
What we can offer
- An everyday life with exciting and challenging tasks with the development of socially beneficial solutions
- Be a part of company’s research and Development team to create unique and innovative products
- Colleagues with world-class expertise, and an organization that has ambitions and is highly motivated to position the company as an international player in maintenance support and monitoring of critical infrastructure!
- Good working environment with skilled and committed colleagues an organization with short decision paths.
- Professional challenges and development.
Desired Candidate Profile
We are looking for you who have:
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Computer or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience in Big Data ecosystem, especially Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, HBase.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in Python/Scala is a must.
- Experience in architecting the big data application is needed.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of data analytics and data visualization, and must be able to help development team with visualization of data.
- Experience with signal processing is plus.
- Experience in working on client server architecture is plus.
- Knowledge about database technologies like RDBMS, Graph DB, Document DB, Apache Cassandra, OpenTSDB
- Good communication skills, written and oral, in English.
Salary: 15,00,000 - 25,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
PG:MCM in Any Specialization,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Computers, Statistics,M.Tech in Computers,MCA in Any Specialization
Product development MNC with special focus on Artificial Intelligence and Robotization of work processes.