Roles and Responsibilities
Position: Lead Firmware Developer
Location: Pune (Currently WFH, Post pandemic you need to relocate)
Organization: A US based Fortune 500 company, a leader in Industrial Automation
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, develop and deploy firmware code, test and debug system firmware/software.
- Review coding and design criteria and optimizes performance.
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources.
- Integrate and validate new product designs.
- Support firmware/software QA.
- Interface with hardware design and development.
- Contribute new and innovative ideas to rapidly evolving business development activities
- Assess third party and open source software.
- Provide post production support by identifying complex technical issues, evaluating options and implementing solutions.
- Create technical manuscripts of firmware operation.
- B.E. degree in Electronic Engineering or 13+ years of equivalent experience.
- 10+ years’ experience in embedded firmware/software development engineering including troubleshooting/debugging embedded targets and C/C++ programming.
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, source code control tools, and peer review including Eclipse, Jazz, Mercurial (or other DVCS), and GCC.
- Expertise with OS coding techniques, interfaces and hardware subsystems.
- Experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems (RTOS), including OS coding techniques, interfaces and hardware subsystems.
- Functional knowledge with EtherNet/IP, DeviceNet, Profinet, Profibus-DP, EtherCAT, TCP/IP protocols.
- Familiarity with common protocols: I2C, SPI, UART, BLE, WiFi, etc.
- Prior background in ST Microelectronics STM family of MCUs, PIC & ARM based platforms
- Experience with schematics, component data sheets and electronic test equipment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and solid prioritization skills
- Ability to respond and adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are a must.
Desired Candidate Profile
EtherNet/IP, DeviceNet, Profinet, Profibus-DP, EtherCAT, TCP/IP protocols - no PC/desktop side application experience. Programming on controller Free RTOS-3-4 Years
***** Looking for someone who can join immediately / Within a month
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication
PG:M.Tech in Electronics/Telecommunication