Roles and Responsibilities
Position: Sr Talent Acquisition
Reporting to: Director Operations
Organization: An ITES company - captive unit of Canadian Company
Talent Acquisition 80%
- In collaboration with the Director and Head Office, you will establish and lead the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce
- Be proactive in outreach recruiting such as collaborating with colleges, universities and other employment support services to secure a strong and relevant pipeline of candidates
- Ensure relevant communication between HR Team and Hiring Managers with clear direction on hiring requests
- Experience in hiring candidates for IT processes.
- Participates in interviews for all positions candidates; serves as part of the interview team for position finalists
- Provide relevant testing to candidates & prepare offer letters
- Provide leadership teams with relevant reporting as it relates to candidate pipeline
- Collaborate with Head Office to implement an ATS
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Partner with leadership teams to develop and prioritize HR business objectives
- Work with the leadership team on projects and initiatives to facilitate employee retention, and promote a strong relationship between the local management and head office teams
- Provide guidance on organizational structure and appropriate change management programs to support the growth of the business.
- Initiate and implement HR programs, policies, processes and systems to align with headquarter and local management requirements.
- Provide reporting to local and head office leadership as required
- Vendor Management
Desired Candidate Profile
Education & Trainings
- Master’s degree in HR
- 4+ years in Recruitment IT / ITES process
- Good knowledge of policies, salary mapping, budgets, statutory compliance
- Good at administrative work
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to effectively multi task and to cope with complexity.
- Good sound administration skills & Vendor Management
- PC skills, incl. windows, word, excel, power point etc.
****Looking for a candidate already based in Pune and ready to work in 1 to 10 pm shift. Should be able to start immediately / within a month.
Salary: 5,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations