Roles and Responsibilities
Automotive embedded systems is a rapidly growing field. Software development has a large role in the automotive industry of today. We are looking for experienced engineers who have hands-on experience in MCAL development. Working knowledge of AUTOSAR and Functional safety (ISO 26262) is good to have.
Role involves development and validation of MCAL drivers like GPIO, SPI, CAN, Ethernet, etc. Job also involves implementation of ISO26262 Functional Safety Requirements or the MCAL drivers.
- Expertise in AUTOSAR MCAL (Microcontroller Abstraction Layer) development/integration for GPIO, SPI, CAN, Ethernet etc.
- ISO 26262(safety requirements) analysis, design and implementation at MCU level.
- Hands-on experience in implementing Microcontroller safety mechanisms as per safety manual (watchdog, CAN E2E, freedom from interference etc.)
- AUTOSAR Complex device drivers(CDD) development experience
- Hands-on experience in working with communication protocols like CAN, SPI, Ethernet etc.
- Expertise in AUTOSAR configuration/development tools (Vector DaVinci configurator, DaVinci developer or equivalent)
- Embedded C experience with MISRA-C awareness
- Experience in unit testing and integration testing tools and methods
- Experience in Static analysis/dynamic analysis on code.
Desired Candidate Profile
Good to Have:
- Hands-on experience in AUTOSAR layered architecture and methodology
- Tools like Doors, SVN, JIRA, Bitbucket
- Knowledge of debugging tools like Trace32, JTAG etc.
- Knowledge of ASPICE, V-model process standards
- Experience in leading a team of 4 to 6 members
- Self-managed and ability to learn and adapt
- Eager to take on new challenging work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good debugging skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with interacting with customers
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication