Roles and Responsibilities
Job Location: Pune
Our client is a manufacturer and distributor of health care supplies and services headquartered in the US. They are expanding their team in India for IT services. We are looking for .NET Developer with expertise in MVC.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working under the supervision of the applications manager, the person will participate in the definition of solutions to enhance and support developments around Medline applications.
- Working as a .net developer to Design and develop MVC-based solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issues
- Perform functional and regression testing for production releases and developments
- Integration with other systems using SSIS
- Documentation of system functionality
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor of Science degree preferably obtained in Information Technology or related.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in Microsoft .Net development with at least one implementation cycle orgrounds-up application development.
- Strong C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET, MVC development skills.
- Experienced with Jquery, HTML, CSS
- Strong SQL Server/general database and SQL understanding
- Understanding of and experience with web API, REST/SOAP and other web technologies
- Advanced analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- A “Get it done” attitude
- Knowledge of .NET Performance tuning and debugging skills using production server process dumps.
- Exposure to React library will be a plus.
- Exposure to any Identity & Access Management system is an advantage.
- Superior Communication and Business-Technical Interaction skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Experience using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is a plus.
Salary: 15,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
R S Consultants