Roles and ResponsibilitiesRole: Responsible to install, monitor, manage the condition, and performance of all rotating machinery, equipment and facilities regularly ensuring optimal performance to support the plant.
1. Planning & Execution of maintenance activities like installation of sensors, breakdown maintenance, preventive maintenance and condition-based monitoring.
2. Provide Condition Monitoring Engineering support to maintain the integrity of equipment ensuring safety, reliability, and efficient operations.
3. Dashboard Monitoring and reporting
4. Provide training to the customer
5. Work with customers on-site location
Desired Candidate Profile1. Good communication skills
2. Candidate should have level-2 or level-3 vibration certification.
3. BE in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with 5 to 9 years’ experience in condition monitoring.
4. Experience in laser alignment & dynamic balancing.
5. Candidate must know to work on computers (MS Office - Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat)
6. Candidate shall be willing to travel to different sites across India.
Role:Production & Manufacturing - Other
Salary: 5,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Production & Manufacturing - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent