Roles and Responsibilities
The role is of a technical lead for the product. You will own the technical side of the product and ensure stability and reliability of the application. Work with the product manager and the engineering team to ship features and also work with the customer team to address any defects / improvements.
Key Result Areas
- Plan and deliver as per the deadline, quality & process
- R & D and prototyping
- Project documentation
- Effective communication
- Adoption of industry best practices across areas like Engineering, Security and DevOps
- Mentoring and training juniors
- Maximise modularity and reusability of code
Key Skills Required
- Strong knowledge & experience of PHP coding (6 years+)
- Front-end technologies like HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Experience in client facing, handling support
- Strong knowledge & experience of OOPS & MYSQL
- Good knowledge about MVC design patterns, Joomla, Laravel, Drupal & symphony, Rest API will be a big plus.
- Has a GITHUB profile and documented contributions to some PHP based CMS or Framework or other projects.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Writing good quality code by following the best practices in the industry
- Create design documents using tools like flowcharts, scrum stories, wireframes etc
- Ability to analyse and plan code sprints
- Understanding project architecture
- Quick and efficient debugging
- Understanding of software development processes.
- Good English in all modes – Client Conversation - over the call, writing business emails, Writing user stories & project documentation.
- Contributes to common code actively.
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent