Roles and ResponsibilitiesThe Product Data Coordinator is responsible for coordinating, analyzing, and uploading product data for company's Product Divisions. The goal of this job is to ensure accuracy and availability of information as it relates to internal systems like SAP, PIM/DAM as well as web content on company's website.
- Learn and understand the company's website product catalog design and search logic including the supporting software structures of SAP and ATG.
- Classify items to ensure proper placement on website to facilitate the primary search capabilities.
- Contact and coordinate with Product Divisions and Marketing to obtain data for display on website including images, web-friendly descriptions, attributes, product families and cross references.
- Maintain short description text to properly identify items and basic characteristic to facilitate online search functionality.
- Manage product manufacturer data by checking for manufacturer discrepancies and missing manufacturer information.
- Troubleshoot data sync issues as it relates to data not properly appearing within the supporting systems.
- Manage web exclusions requested by divisions to ensure only sellable items are on website.
Desired Candidate ProfileRequired skills:
- Experience with product based research, preferably in healthcare
- Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills are required
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Highly driven and self-motivated personality required
- Excellent follow-up skills are a required
- Knowledge of SAP and ATG is a plus
- Previous experience working with databases will be preferred
Salary: 6,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Devices & Equipment
Functional Area:Data Science & Analytics
Role Category:Business Intelligence & Analytics
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent