Roles and Responsibilities
Core platform is one of the base components of our platform which allows publishers to define the inventory that they want to onboard and monetize through our system. It also includes improving the UI workflows to make our customers more self-serve and make our Account management teams more efficient. Automating certain workflows is also another aspect of this product to reduce human dependency, avoid mistakes and reduce delays in monetization.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team in Pune to look after the Core Platform product offering. Ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, self-starter product manager with technical background, strong problem solving and analytical skills with experience in building scalable products. Candidate would have full spectrum of product management skills that includes being able to assess key problems that are worth solving, understand customers’ needs and expectations, assessing competition and addressable opportunities,making data driven decisions and collaborating with various departments like engineering, product management, customer success, sales and marketing todrive thesuccessful delivery and adoption oftheproduct.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Understand the requirements from a customer’s point of view and build a holistic view of the important problems to solve for all of them.
- Design creative solutions that are generic enough to be used for other products and scalable to last for a few years.
- Put together a well thought out vision, strategy and roadmap for Core platform with feedback from all stakeholders and rigorous analysis of data. Articulate the same to get the buy-in from relevant stakeholders.
- Ardently observe how self-serve ecosystem is evolving, what are the workflow needs of newer platforms like CTV and formats and how that impacts our future roadmap.
- Participate in industry forums as required and represent PubMatic when it comes to self-serve initiatives.
- Take build vs buy decisions as required and evaluate various offerings from technology vendors that could be used for powering ad quality use cases.
- Research, refine and document product requirements by collecting feedback from customers, partners, and business teams.
- Work closely with engineeringtodeliverhigh quality and cost-effective solutions whileunderstandingthe underlying technologies & trade-offs needed.
- Collaboratewith various teams for new product/feature launches and devise plan for product adoption and measure product success.
- Prioritize aggressively and effectively to deliver the critical solution.
- Anticipate and aggressively remove obstacles to unblock users and Eng. to deliver product and program solutions in timely manner.
- 3+ year experiencein product management preferably in Ad Tech domain.
- 2+ years of experience working on internet products and familiarity with internet technologies.
- Engineering background with MBA is preferred.
- Excellent problem-solvingskills and the ability to work independently.
- Experience in building and managing products from ideation to launch.
- Ability to work with global remote product and customer success teams.
- Comfortable with agile product development and collaborating with multiple teams to deliver product features that are dependent on other productteams
- Self-motivated individual with strongcommunication, leadership, judgment, planning, and decision-making skills.
Role:Quality Assurance and Testing - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Quality Assurance and Testing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization