- Successful planning, development, and execution of the assigned programs to fulfil business requirements.
- Leads cross-functional and virtual program teams including Technology, Product Development.
- Sales, Marketing, Sourcing, Manufacturing, Customer Success, etc to successfully achieve the program & business goals.
- Govern product development process to execute the programs
- Drive program metrics for all cross-functional teams and drive improvement actions
- Communicate the program progress to senior leadership
- Collaboratively Manage Dependencies and Resolve Risk with effective risk management
- Work with Engineering leader to refine estimates, and plan mitigations for technical risks / dependencies
- Use an agile approach, collaborate with stakeholders, and ensure first-time-right execution
- Provide clear and consistent communication and messaging to all levels of the organization with all stakeholders.
- Develop improvement ideas, and drive implementation of the same
Desired Candidate Profile Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering or Electronics and communication
engineering, related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
• Overall industry experience of 8-10 years, with 4 -5 Years of experience and a proven record of handling wall-to-wall program management.
• Solid understanding of engineering (Software, Embedded, Mechanical) life cycle models.
• Exposure to Cloud, IoT, Data Analytics, UI Technologies, Embedded Firmware.
• Experience in managing the process of identification, assessment, mitigation and control, and resolution of risks by working with cross-functional teams.
• Excellent planning, monitoring and execution with project management principles/practices across x-functional teams and driving estimation, dependencies, milestones, and integration goals
• Experience in Project management Knowledge areas.
• Proficiency is a product development process and process governance
• Good at driving metrics for all cross-functional organizations
Good To have
• Exposure to tools such as Jira / Rally or equivalent, Microsoft Project, Configuration
Management, CI, CD, Visio, and all Microsoft Office Tools, Power BI, Tableau
• PMP / PMI-ACP / SAFe
• Six sigma green or black belt
Role:Program Manager - Technology / IT
Salary: 30,00,000 - 40,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Project & Program Management
Role Category:Technology / IT
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers