Roles and ResponsibilitiesResponsibility
- Align product roadmap with delivery goals to ensure prioritizations of resources and tasks during sprints
- Coordinate with product managers, business analyst and development teams for execution of projects
- Help in the definition of sprint goals and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure relevant stake holders are up to date with necessary information
- Resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
Desired Candidate ProfileSkills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT
- 4+ years as Technical Project Manager
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum/Kanban) is must
- Experience with task tracking systems like Jira, VSTS is must
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Experience with project management tools like MS Project is a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Good knowledge of software life cycle and processes and various methodologies
- Resource planning, performance management and team motivational skills are must.
- Previous development experience as business analyst, development or data science is a plus.
Role:IT Project Manager
Salary: 12,00,000 - 22,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Project & Program Management
Role Category:Technology / IT
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Computers,BCA in Any Specialization
An MNC with special focus on Artificial Intelligence and Robotization of work processes.