Roles and Responsibilities
Organization:An MNC with special focus on Artificial Intelligence. You will get to work with modern technology and challenging business processes.
- Maintenance of existing machine learning.
- Refactoring existing codebases to improve usability, performance, and efficiency.
- Implementing new features in existing applications.
- Writing optimized code to handle millions of requests.
- Developing new applications leveraging knowledge of algorithms, data structures and design patterns.
- Developing unit tests, documentation for features, evaluating quality and proposing corrective actions
Desired Candidate Profile
- BS or master’s in computer science or a related field
- 2+ years’ experience with Python.
- Experience with OOP in Python 3,
- Strong SQL experience
- Experience with REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience with gRPC
- Familiarity with parallel processes and async frameworks (e.g. twisted, asyncio, ..)
- Python web frameworks (e.g. flask, django, ..)
- Experience with unit test (pytest, noise, ..)
- Experience of ML libraries is a plus (e.g. keras, tensorflow, pytorch, ..)
- Experience with cloud (AWS, azure, GCP)
- Experience with big data solutions and processing large data volumes, knowledge of Hadoop/Spark is a plus
- Experience with NLP is a plus.
- Experience with deploying applications to production
- Develop high-quality code that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Producing, testing and debugging code
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers
PG:MCA in Any Specialization,M.Tech in Computers,MCM in Computers and Management
An MNC with special focus on Artificial Intelligence and Robotization of work processes.