Roles and Responsibilities
We are hiring Python Developerfor a US multinational software product company that develops cyber security software and data protection.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing code according to company standards and quality processes
- Debugging and identifying field issues in personal areas of expertise
- Actively looking out for ways to optimize software delivery processes: code reviews, CI pipeline etc.
- Working with architects to contribute to architecture and design
- Driving intra-team collaboration and continual improvement
- Writing unit tests and reviews unit tests of others
- Creating a test strategy that includes all quadrants of the Agile Testing Quadrant for all development work including bug fixes
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- 3+ years of Python programming experience
- 2+ Years experience in Flask / Django
- 2+ years of Linux (Ubuntu preferred), Bash shell scripting and high concurrency performance tuning and trouble shooting.
- Experience in any Public cloud like AWS
Role:Back End Developer
Salary: 14,00,000 - 24,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:BCA in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers
PG:MCA in Computers,M.Tech in Computers,MCM in Computers and Management,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Computers